Re: I am back, and so is Tomb Hunter

i also would hope, that if anyone in this community has pre-ordered this title, that it will be delivered, since i feel it is almost like a james north clone has come back on to the scene. i know life is hard, we all know that but as has already been said via slj, and others, you came back from a shaky start as it were, so what's changing. if you are not serious, can i kindly ask that you start being honest with us as adults do not have time for jokers well i don't anyway, and i have a toddler of my own to deal with do not have time to deal with other children. either the game is being worked or, or it isn't simple, really, and straightforward. admittedly, i can't code, i don't claim to know how as of yet, but i would not be acting like james north did taking money, having a row with my partner and saying see you all later, people need to grow up in this community and either a, support masonion as he is doing stirling work and is showing promise or b, if h e really cannot be motivated at least he could be honest and bow out gracefully but to keep making empty promises, given all of the hard work that you clearly, since the last time, have put in to this project would be a crying shame. but i am not losing sleep over this game either carry on and let us help, or stop wasting our time and hand it over to someone who cpearly will deliver on their promises. i would have pre-ordered but knowing what I know now? even if that comes back when you feel like taking our money, i am not so sure. i want it to work for you, but you need to start and wise up, i speak my mind and everyone else stop treating the dev with poor little person kid gloves man up and either get on with it, especially if you have taken our money and or leave. ban me, i don't care, but i am saying what most of us are probably thinking you are acting like a joke at present and you never can can explain yourself, you're always oh ya know fed up now, well stop wasting our time then. over and out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector