Re: any Code Lyoko fans out there?

Oh yeah, that's a show from my childhood...
I first watched it on TV years ago in Polish, and recently watched it again in English after introducing it to friends. Things can get kinda repeatetive at points, though it's good that every episode, and especially every season introduces some major plot point that changes up the situation and the format a bit.

I still need to watch evolution. Your post might just make me actually go and look for it.