Re: Draconis ESP Pinballs outdated?

In addition:
Currently I cannot try to purchase the game inside its demo, since I already downloaded and tried it out over a month ago, so the 15-days free-trial time has expired, and I am not let to enter the game anymore. (at least until I buy  and register it)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector