Re: Entombed q's

Hi. I don't have windows 10 but I don't see why it wouldn't work. It's not that old lol!
@BryanP, I agree the music was beautiful. My favorites are the music when you fight the dragon, and both parts of the music on the 25th floor, the music that plays when you enter, and the music when you fight the final boss is epic! If entombed had a storyline and quests (I mean real quests not just having to kill a certain enemy) it would be a lot more fun.