looking for Recommendations for android phones

Hello there,

The subject might be a bit unclear. Let me explain it a bit further

I am looking for a secondary android phone with a duel sim,with the OS
variant that's most accessible out of the box and requires no rooting, as
rooting voids the warranty from what I know. Since its basicly gonna act as a secondary device I'd like it cheaper I.E mid range or the starting segment as aposed to the flagship models

I have noticed that most android phones seem to be slightly sluggish when it
comes to touch sensitivity, I.E you have to apply a bit of force to have
your touch register, I'd rather not have to deal with that, if it can be helped.

So here are my needs.

1: It has to be between 10k to 15k translated that comes to around $150 to $230 or so, the lower the better. Since my Iphone 6 plus meets all my needs and this will just be around for its duel sim
capabilities and a bit to enable me to get a feel for android and its
workings.

2: duel sim, read above.

3: doesn't have issues that most phones are bundled with I.E shitty
performance.

The ones I have heard good things about but know nothing when it comes to
their accessibility are the Lenovo k5,red me note 4? Or something,Moto g5 and 5+ (yeah I know this is almost 17k but eh), moto g4 plus? or J5, although Samsung is one company I know to have issues.

Have you owned any of these? What have been your experiences like? Is there
another you'd suggest?

Thanks a bunch.