Re: some questions for chinese blind people

I currently use the code factory add on for vocalizer with nvda, and Li Li talks just fine. I could even pretend to read the Chinese names of students the other day by repeating it, and they at least got the idea of who's name I was trying to say. I'm pretty sure I have terrible pronunciation. I've tried to use zhengdu but mine doesn't read any Chinese characters for some reason. (someone else on this forum suggested I should change my computer location) If you use jaws you could try getting real speak to work, but I haven't tried that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : best_gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : best_gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : best_gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : best_gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arcadia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : best_gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snow via Audiogames-reflector