Re: Super Tile Smash for IOS by Woodside Apps

Thanks, and sorry for missing that in of course the one place I didn't look.

Shift Up tile will add one to every tile type in the grid.
I'm still trying to grasp this one. Does this mean each existing tile type would receive one duplicate? That seems a bit impossible since there would not be room for 20 more tiles. Or does every tile on the grid transform into another type?

Thanks for the game, it's quite addicting.