Re: Spacey Vaders huge upgrade and on line scoreboard goes live

Kenshira, would you be willing to try out one of my other programs with sapi support.  Those are the rocky planets, the colour mixer and the bead brains game.  I cannot think that the standard sapi voices you have got are an issue, also I have put a fix in for possible broken sapi anyways.  If you really want to run some tests for me, you could turn off NVDA and see if it runs.  Must also say I have not tested any of my software on XP, for the only reason that none of my testers have XP.  One potential tester did have an issue with a virtual XP run on a Mac, If anyone else still running XP please let me know if this works for you.  And finally,  AudioGamer I have finally recompiled the rocky planets, bead brains and colour mixer with that sapi fix so these should now work on your windows 10 64 bit machine.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector