Re: Humans vs robots, public beta released!

Fun enough game, though currently a bit dull in terms of the stuff you can do. Guns make the spam control issue a little less of a thing, but that does seem a problem the first few levels, along with the lack of stuff to do and the slow progression rate. Finally, the server seems to have stability issues; I've lost some progress several times, which wouldn't be so much of a problem if there were more ways of earning experience.

  That being said, I fully understand this game is in early beta, and for that stage of development there's a lot of content to work through. Multiple maps, tons of weapons, stat system, 3d movement. I think one of the most unique things about this game is the movement itself; there are two ways of...basically playing the game -- either as a top-down third-person rpg, or as a first person, swamp-like, shooting game. I was pretty impressed with this feature (personally I use the third person for melee weapons and the first person mo de for guns).

  There's definitely a lot to work on here, I think, but also a lot to be praised. Nothing bad about that, there's a reason it's in development. SO keep up the good work, and thanks for the cool new game. Programmers seem to be a dying breed here, and I hope my criticism doesn't put you off; it was only meant to offset the good things in the game,, and keep you coding! smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonut via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector