Re: questions about bgt

Hi. I think i got your point. King zombie. I is a variable. Like this:
uint i;
But, I'm almost sure that you've seen something like this and you got this question shining in your mind:
for(uint i=0; i<something; i++)
And in this case, I have to tell you that this is a for loop. These loops are used to access arrays elements, or repeat something for some amount of time. And here, "I" is a variable which used the "uint" datatype.
Learn more about for loops and other loops at the bgt's language tutorial, under bgt manual file (bgt.chm).