Re: Winamp going to heavens on 20th of December 2013

for playin music I only use winamp. it's really the best thing out there.
I really hope they open source the project, or sell them to Microsoft, though i'm not sure if Microsoft is going to treat winamp so well, since they got there own player, (WMP)

I also completely agree with dark. iTunes is a nightmare for me on windows. I have never listened a single music on it, and never tried to organize songs.
My iPhone's songs are very cluttered, it's mostly looks like just a one single playlist full of all the songs that recently (two months ago?), I dropped them into iTunes.

Trenten, I have an off-topic question. can you play flac songs on android? is the process hard? I mean getting the right app to do it, and the accessibility and such.