Re: shadow rine full voice version released

This game is perfectly playable as is, but I would so, so love to see it translated better. There are bits of the story where the blurry translation sorta hurts the effect. That said, I'm kind of in awe that a game of this general quality is free. I haven't yet found any really ugly bugs, and the absolute worst thing I can say about it is that if you're playing on a slower machine, the slowdown you'll experience in certain crowded areas makes things pretty tough.

I really have to get back to this one at some point. I played a bunch of times, then sorta left off. Even with tips, I've always found the zodiac puzzle kind of a pain in the neck, and that's where my save file is currently.

Someone mentioned a trick with the bad items. Does this mean that if you get them, it will impact your total in a bad way? Or are you supposed to get the items no matter if they're bad or good?

Also, another question. I'm like 98% sure, DD, tha t in your playthrough you found a cave area very early on, killed a bunch of stuff, then...left instead of ploughing through it. You already had all of the characters I think since I'd heard you jump, dash and swim by this point, yet instead of finishing the cave, you just left. Is there a reason for that?

I never knew about the second part of the Pendant of Memories quest, so thanks for that. Did know about the Treasure 50 trick though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector