Re: I'm going to do my best to advocate to make Star citizen accessible

hello there folks, I've got some bad news, I was all set to go and create an account on the site, but my mom actually didn't like the way it sounded because you had to buy a basic ship for between 45-60 dollars. So it looks like I'm not going to be able to do this after all. She said she'd help me get past the security captcha but by then I had gotten out of the facebook group and everything. Sorry to have let you down, believe me, noone's feeling it more than me. I really would've liked to have spoken with these folks but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Again, sorry to let us down.