Re: Introductions

Hello, All Xbox one users.
Can I get some help?
I have both Mortal Kombat XL, Killer Instinct Definitive edition.
I have searched the forums and even the web for a current up to date manual but I am not having any luck.
What I found for both games was not written out exactly like the way that my games are.
Can someone please give me a layout of the menus and character select screen?
Also can you tell me the things that you have to adjust before getting into the main menu when launching the game for the first time?
From what I have been told there are things youhave to adjust before getting to the main menu.
Thanks for the help!