A way to skip dialogs in BK1?

Hello everyone,
I have done some research on the subject but I can't find the answer. So I'm sorry if it was answered elsewhere nonetheless
Is there a way to skip dialogs in BK1? Because I am fighting against the enhanced version of the Groand Cruiser or whatever it is called. As the scene before the fight is somewhat long and I can't figure out yet how to beat that boss. The normal version was pretty simple, but this one, I don't even manage to hit it once.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Pulseman45