A new game: Crafting Kingdom for iOS

Hey guys, smile
Recently, a developer named Michelle Martin posted a forum topic on the AppleVis web site about help on making crafting kingdom accessible, or I should say, more accessible with VoiceOver.
Click to read on AppleVis: https://applevis.com/forum/ios-gaming/h … ng-kingdom
Crafting Kingdom is a game where you produce goods and sell them in the cities to get gold coins. Gold coins can be used to unlock new places, extra storage space for production, etc.
The game is direct touched based. The app may have some issues for people on iOS 9, like me. The swiping gestures are needed to be exact, as it is still being worked on to go equal to the swiping speed you're used to, or above that.
If you want to find out more, click the given link above.
Have fun! smile