Re: Street Fighter V Official thread

First of all. I'm sorry for not coming on here last Friday to post up the weekly missions.
Anyway, lets get into this week's missions!
-----
Missions
-----
1: A Short-Tailed Bat Colony: Though the description is cryptic, this one is very easy to complete. All you have to do is head to the far right side of the Forgotten Waterfall stage and knock your opponent down a few times. Doing so will cause a flock of bats to fly out of the cave. Finish out the game and the 5,000 FM is yours.
2: Perform a combo 10 times: This one is fairly self explanatory. Pull off any combo 10 times in a Ranked, Casual or BattleLounge match and you'll receive 100 FM.
3: Use Fight Request to play a Casual Match: Another simple mission worth 1,000 FM. Activate Fight Request on the game's main menu and set it to find Casual Matches. Once you join, you'll be given the Fight Money.
4: Play Survival Mode: Start up Survival Mode to earn 500 FM.
-----
There we go. Again, I'm sorry for not posting up last week's missions. Happy FM grabbing peeps!