Re: Modern-Day Mud: The Night

@Guitarman, moo and mud are pretty blurred distinctions these days, even if the codbases were different. Mud tends to be the catch all so yes, I'd count this as a mud.
Also yes, we do have new topics in new releases if it's new to us.

For people looking for other muds with a different setting I have heard good things about the zombie themed survival mud epitaff website here

I confess I didn't get on well with it myself mostly due to the spammy combat, though that might well have changed, still if people are wanting a look that might be a good one to try.

I also have heard of Penny dreadful mud website here
As far as I know it's a modern day urban fantasy style mud with a heavy roleplay element, though I only know what I've found on the website, still for people looking for settings other than sf or fantasy these might be good to t ry.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector