Re: Hoping for Assistance with Choice Script

Hello,
If you turn on tones for indentation in nvda's document formatting settings, you can easyly hear indents when you arrow over them. This might make it a little more clear. If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to answer them. However, I can't write as well as the people who wrote the choice script guide, so that resource is probably the best place to learn. I also red about a choice script mailing list, might be worth checking out. Choice script is pritty similar to python when it comes to indents though, so more general places like this forum should also get you the information you need.