Re: Any experiences with massage chairs, seats or devices

Hello folks! yes, Michael is right. I work in this area too. Another thing to take into consideration is the angle between your arms and the keyboard of you computer, notebook or even the table if the case may be. Also, check if your matress is right for you or if it is not too old. Pillows also play a large role when it comes to sleeping posture. And lastly, have gone to a doctor to see if your back is in order? I honestly it is not the case, but it may be not something you will solve only with some regular tips and tricks.
Hope you can solve it soon.
Best regards, Haramir.