Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

hey everyone!
i went through the same problems s post 358.
i mean, i didn't got any warnings, but it was still frustrating.
the main problem here is that we and i'm talking about everyone in general, shouldn't be forced to write descriptions to advance our factory for the next rank, for example.
it isn't fair, even less so for the ones like me, and @358, that are not native english speakers.
i'm not sure if i, or someone else suggested it, but what would be really nice for the ones like snow, that have problems with the language,
would be a system to only change, through the use of menus, color, materials and decorations, for a room.
how i see it, every factory room would have it's own default, standard description. then, when you build it instead of entering a description, one would just adjust the colors, materials and etc.
We would need a new factory advancement method, but it would fix the descriptions probl em.
i for one don't care that much about the descriptions. i like the atmosphere of the game and i can imagine the places where my char is on my head.
btw i'm Alec Starlight there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : almeida_br via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : almeida_br via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector