Re: game of the year 2013!

Hi,
We've got another contender, I'll have to start a topic about it unless one is already done. It's called a dark room, and no it's not anything to do with the last, infamous, dark room sex game. This is a single player iOS text game that is 4 mb in size but man it's possibly one of the most rewarding things I've started to play. At first I couldn't see why this game was in the one pound price range as apposed to 0.69, but now I finally get it. I'll have to start another topic about it though, maybe even more than one, the inevitable spoilers topic.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aminiel
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: zakc93
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron