Re: bt sink

Resilio Sync also have apps for IOS and Android, and though I haven't been able to ttestthe the Android app for accessibility I can confirm that the IOS ap is great.

It's a quick way to transfer a lot of files from a computer to IOS without Itunes or between two IOS devices a world apart.

Resilio Sync will sync files across a LAN or the internet even if all the peers are behind firewalls.

And best of all, Resilio Sync is completely free for individual use.

Get Resilio Sync for IOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/resilio-sy … 82325?mt=8