Re: 2MB announces: Mine Racer!

I noticed something while playing just now that I'm not sure if it's intentional or a bug. While the game is paused, it counts towards the total time spent playing when the game is over. While this is technically true, it's also a pretty big loophole to exploit, and I imagine that many people do just this to rack up insane amounts of points. So a little clarification would be nice, so that we know if this is supposed to be a feature or not.