Re: Blind Mice Mall for US sitizens only?

Huh. Well, I've purchased things from them in the past, both for myself and others, and the products were of good quality and lived up to what they were supposed to be. But this mishandling of accounts is worrisome to me. Seems to me like something strange is going on, so I hope all of you that are changing your passwords just to access the service are not using any of those passwords on other services, just in case their security is falling apart. Also, have any of you who are outside the US tried creating an account while connected to a VPN with a US IP address? I'm wondering if it's somehow blocking non-US residents from registering or keeping their accounts based on their IP addresses.