Re: Steam NVDA compatible games

Ok, one more post, and I'm done with the multiple posts in a row. Lol. Just wanted to say I got Skull Girls installed and Just [[wow]]. It does work straight out of the box. I am amazed!!! I just need to learn where the keys are for doing things. I do have a controller, but, the buttons that would normally have like the circle, x, square and triangle just say 1,2,3 and 4. Can anyone please help me to know what button does what?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hammer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector