Re: Converting audible books to mp3

Inaudible is indeed the dog's bollocks. Or more specifically, ffmpeg (which it uses internally) is. Once you have your activation secret, you can perform a lossless decryption of your Audible books; the resulting files are .m4b which then play in iTunes and are basically just unencrypted MPEG4 containers containing AAC data. You might follow this thread for why DRM is bad, how I overcame it with the aid of some nice people on here, and also, now that DRM is no longer a problem on Audible, how much more I actually enjoy the service ...