Re: How can I get started playing eamon deluxe?

Talking DosBox both comes with and works with this natively. I was playing with it just the other day. It's not as easy to navigate as having a virtual windows XP machine to play on, but it does work. Basically you just need to download Talking DosBox, get asap working since it's the screen reader that responds the best in the emulator and load up the game.