Twitch Plays Pokemon: Anniversary Crystal

Hello people.

Firstly if this is the wrong forum to post, please excuse me.

I have decided to post in this forum, as I would like to know if anyone has played this Crystal Pokemon hack. It is compatible with the Lua Script that Tyler Spivey made to play Pokemon Crystal using a screen reader.
The maps are not named correctly, but that is fixed with some other command available in the Lua Script.
The hack is not patched. It uses a tool that is used to patch ROMs called LunarIPS.

The hack can be found here.
Http://tppdevs.com/crystal.html

It has new music on the title screen, all catchable Pokémon (Including Mewtwo and celebi) new trainers, New maps to explore, and more.

If they need instructions to patch the ROM, let me know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tspivey via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector