Re: Best Space MOO for RP

Hi. The closest I've found is a MOO called sindome, it's futuristic with some elements of space. I don't know much about them, I only heard it mentioned in the game's TV broadcasts. By the way, I think they're actually done by players. The only downside is that the game is set in a gritty future, meaning people can do anything to you when you're logged off, even stealing your clothes and money. If you know of another MUD with features such as telivision and interesting RP, let me know, I'm looking for a replacement. Paying for showers? Disgusting!