Re: Survive the Wild!

STW now has a Skype group that you can join to, why not to talk to people that you've known from STW? We attend to make it as popular as we could, so w e can gather a satisfyable amount of members. For now it hasn't a lot of members, but that still serves consideration as out of character. Note that the group for now doesn't belong to Sam Tupy, although most of the STW admins are admins on the group.
A big thanks goes to Smoke-J (BSG) http://www.blackscreengaming.com for putting up the group link on the website. I'll try the best to get members so that no one and another gets bored cause of how small the group is. Oh how inactive it seems to be. You can mute alerts when in the appropriate moment in case you're disturbed by messages that you are moody to read. And then turn on again when you wish to participate. This is just to ensure that we have no purpose to annoy anyone in specific.
Automatic join ning link: https://join.skype.com/rXKtFgegIlEJ
Greets

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : adiluralbaev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector