Re: Must read for all twitter users

@Aaron thanks. I've heard of chicken nugget, good to know it's still going, though I might have to talk to sander how to get the audiogames.net account working so that I can use it for site updates etc (I assume you can handle multiple twitter accounts in case I want to have a personal twittter as well as an official site one).
@Ian, if indeed the upload process is just a case of a bog standard open file box, probably the main problem will be for vi users to find an avatar picture in a format that works (I don't know if I still have that picture of reever).