Re: Raspberry Pi Set-up

The Pi already has a card burned for it. I may only be able to connect via ssh. That is, if I can get it working. I've got tera-term, but I'm not sure what I should put for the TCP port. It starts as a default of 22.Other note: I've since been looking around for ttssh, but it appears that that has vanished from the face of the internet.