Re: Wing Commander, a Mush with an actual story campaign

Hi,
gave it a werl a few hours ago. couldn't figure something out, and was trying to do something else but got stuck hence had to quit. that is to say,otherwise I wouldn't have at all! its in its very erly stages,I gather? absolutely awesome!
the ship and the space system are excelent and quite refreshing,too.
Anyone who has played the content that is available fully,could you give me a hint or 2 or tell me outright where it stops or bugs out? because I think I may have reached a stage from where its not possible to progress further.
To everyone else,highly recommended. I for one,will be waiting for updates and such with baited breath.
Grryf.

  • [Audiogames-refl... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Orin
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: hadi.gsf
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: venom
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grapenut
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grapenut
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: king gamer222