Re: The killer

Hi.
I'm proud to help by offering to host the server. However, I'm not sure on if the server can handle it, if many players are playing at the same time. Therefore, this is only a test to see how it works, and if it works at all. smile
Currently, it takes some time if Ivan needs to update the server. I have to put it on the server and restart the server. This limites Ivan regarding to release updates on the server side when he have the time to do so, because we are in different timezones, and I'm generally quite busy. The way we communicate privately is quite fast, and works well in my opinion.
If my server can handle the game and it works as we hope, we'll look into a more smoother way to update the server. If we for some reason can't find a smoother way to update the server and Ivan for this reason or for other reasons choose to host his own server again, it's fully understandable. I'm just offering the server to hopefully make things easier, and to makes something available for Ivan as the developer, but of course also for those who wanna play the game. smile I'm telling this to avoid any kind of bad rumors. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask.
I'll keep an eye on this topic as much as possible to see how it goes, and to see if everything works as it should. Well, I hope you'll have fun and enjoy the game on the new server...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector