Re: looking for Recommendations for android phones

Hi,

I have been keeping rather busy with exams and the like so haven't had the time to grab a phone yet and I figure I'll get it when I have the time to put into learning the thing. smile

Thanks Hrvoje and lysincos, I didn't even know there was a 1 plus x?
so I'll give that a look.

Welp I'd love a device like the lenovo k6's specially because its speakers and sounds are said to be quite good,but er, picking up calls and ending them is a rather important function in a phone big_smile

grryf