Re: Questions regarding interactive fiction

dark, thank you for your help first. From what I heared, the community is still active and there are even regular competitions, so there has to be something going on nowerdays. I'll try your recommendation. I heared from worldsmith and such, wich I think are more modern if. Bit like I said i am open for anything wich doesn't Need Internet and runs under Windows or Linux. HTML based tittles wich are downloadable included of course as Long as they're accessible. BTW, are there any games in this genre wich are unaccessible or do they all work?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector