Re: Increased Fan Activity on my Mac, please Help

As a quick fix: Try Max Fan control...
https://www.crystalidea.com/macs-fan-control
It will take some tinkering to do much of anything(I'm using custom temp values,  on CPU Core 2, fans start raising from 54F, hopefully no more than 65F.)(I have read that most mac laptop's work nice  around 65F, and you don't really want it going past 70-75 or so so keep that in mind.). I burned through two SSD's before I started out using this thing, myself. Also, for some unexplainable reason I can only get this thing to work in Windows, Bootcamp. Anyways if money's an issue and you hope for a software fix, this may be it: Assuming none of your fans are broken. Makes my fans run a lot more than they would using automatic mobo settings. Maybe you could also adjust some UEFI values instead of using this,  but that would require having sited help around. I've opened up my machine, and used compressed air on it , but still the overheating issue. Honestly I think more noise is less of an issue than a computer that constantly recks the SSD, or whatever, and max fan control has made this SSD last longer than 6 months so in my not having Applecare book it fixed it for me. Your increased fan noise issue could be something else though, since you didn't use software to modify fanspeeds and such. If in doubt, and you don't want the increased noise, and you don't have comparable sited help around, take it to an Apple store.