Re: Possible Problem with Registration on the Applevis Website

Unless something's changed since I last tried, you don't have to do anything special to start posting. I know that the community has had a bit of a spam problem recently, so maybe this is one of the manifestations; if you don't get some response from the subscription process for a bit, make sure you check your email junk folder, and if that doesn't work, I'd get in touch with them.