Re: python help.

Hello.
My only problem is that i don't have a lot of knollage with python.
i only have a little bit of knolage with BGT.
But i don't think that i have enough knolage with python that i am able to write my own example python scripts.
Is there any good python learning python options.
i have heard about learnpytyhonthehardway.org, but i tried it.
I am afraid that they are going to move to python 3, and i am still using python 2.7.13
i don't want to switch python versions now, because i could almost say that i am more used to python 2 than i am to python 3.
Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector