Re: Dark Passenger now on Steam !

So I'm usually not one for asking how to complete certain game levels, but I am completely at a loss here. I really want to finish what's available of this game right now, so I can provide feedback to the developer.
I am on the level where I have been instructed to find something to eat and have been given a knife. After this point, I have no idea how I am supposed to go about this task. I have tried every possible solution that I can think of. Anyone who can offer any help is appreciated.

There is also a read me for the game. It's pretty short, so I'll post it here. Hope no one minds.

Read Me:
Headphones are recommended to get a better idea of what direction sound is coming from.

Keys:

WASD and arrow keys - movement
Y - Invert verticle axis, if you seam to be moving the wrong way, this is pr obably what you need to do!
Escape (press twice in a row) - Exit game
Backspace - Restart current level

For information on Dark Passenger, please see our website: www.ideacabin.com