Re: Help with singing addon for nvda? please

I believe I fixed it. I must've put a dot after the 7z portion in the URL. Anyways, this archive has a bunch of speak windows. If you get an error that you can't start any of them up (DECtalk 4.51 and 4.60 are examples), it's because you need GWDEC32.exe running on your computer. Some of the speak windows have been modified to allow you to export to WAV, where as previously you couldn't do it with anything past DECtalk 4.3.
Here is the link again, this time I've tested it and it should work.
http://grossgang.com/tts/dectalk%20soft … windows.7z