Re: Accessible tools for creating sound fonts?

I didn't even know Polyphone was accessible. Last time I tried it, I couldn't do anything with it. Now I want to give it another look.
The numbers and parameter names in sf2comp are a bit confusing, and to be honest a lot of them you don't even need, they're just there because when you decompile an existing sf2, those values are declared in it afaik. Most of the work I do in SF2comp is done by ear by testing stuff in Bassmidi. Tedious, but it works.
I'd like to help you further but don't know how I would at this point. If you want we can resume this in PM or Skype or something else or we can continue in this topic. Up to you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : big d via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kara_Louise via Audiogames-reflector