Re: Manamon question

Oh nice, thanks for the Guide. I will not read ahead in it as I like to experience what the game has to offer as far as storyline and what-not. But I do like the fact that each time a new Manamon is introduced, Jayde gives a description of it and its effectiveness. Much Appreciated man!

My main team is only around level 40 and not very balanced lol, but I'm always down for a battle or leveling tips should you guys have any.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeminiLancer via Audiogames-reflector