Re: Gauging interest about classic Dr Who series audio described

Well many audio books were abridged, but the text copies are fine. And the Dalek novel and Unearthly Child are a bit infamous for continuity glitches, as Daleks ignores Child so you get Barbara and ian meeting Susan and the Doctor twice.

And the narrated episodes are because those were the ones lost in the purge, so the BBC doesn't really have a need to do quite as extensive work for the rest of the serials starting with 3.

For the record, I have pdf copies of all the novelizations, I could upload them if anyone'd like. Though I still need to do some renaming, renumbering, and a few corrections  to the text for consistency.