Re: second life

Hi.
So, to answer some questions. Second life is a life simulator by linden Labs. You can do what ever you like in this game, due to it's comunity building up on it.
When you first create a character, you're avatar just looks like a ball of light, with no proportions or what so ever. You can be a human, animal or what ever you like. Because everything is customisable, it' s not a game, it's kinda hard to explain.
In my eyes it's not worth the efford. Object often have strange names, you don't have many accessibility options, you often need help from a sighted person to go to places. The rooms you are standing in are not described, I mean the models of the rooms, like the description, what's in it, the colors of the objects and so on, you need someone sighted helping you.
There is a place called virtual ability, which is a hub for disabled people, but for someone like me who likes to rome around the world on my own and discover stuff, this is not something I will try again.
Greetings Moritz.