Re: Quests, quests, quests...

Glad to help with vipmud, feel free to ask if you have other general question.
I'll admit that in all of the Gma titles, the in game manuals perhaps as straight forward as they could be.

I actually agree with you to an extent on exploring and seeing new things, indeed that is one thing I do like in manamon, hearing all the different creatures and getting their descriptions.

IN terms of text though, I will say I've played too many games bare bones one line differences in like your black wolf, brown wolf, grey wolf, white wolf example to find those sorts of changes interesting if the colour is literally all that changes and the wolves themselves don't react differently or require anything different from me to deal with.

Indeed I was recently playing a mud entitled 7th which you might actually like, but found myself losing interest precisely because! everything in the game has one line descriptions, though if that sort of thing doesnt' b other you 7th plane might be another mud you'd enjoy since it is pretty much all" free form exploration and the activities, crafting and stuff to discover is great, (see the topic in new releases).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector