Re: Goodbye Windows XP, i still get nistalgic over you.

Somehow I find the possibility of MickeySoft actually renewing XP contracts, even in China, pretty remote. But I guess there's still hope, and given the hostility felt towards Windows 8 there might just be a concession on the cards. 37% global XP market share--so not, by any means, a small number. And not that much more the previous year. Worse, Windows 7 SP2 hasn't been released; that puts us on track for a 2015 target EOL, with what I'm sure will be a predictable backlash from the wise and sensible. Dear, dear.