Re: Sharing My Music and Sound Effects - Over 1000 Tracks

Hektor wrote:

Thanks for all the sounds you are providing.  I am looking through your collection to try to find some particular types of sounds.  Since there are so many sounds, I wonder if you might be able to offer me some suggestions. I am trying to come up with sounds that I can use to indicate that the player/user can perform an action. I am trying to find 6 sounds that last for about a second.  Part of the challenge is that I don't want 6 unique sounds. What I would like to find is 3 unique types of sounds that come in both a low pitch and high pitch.  For example, a "ping" sound that is something in the range of a low C and a second "ping" sound that is in the range of middle to high C. I don't tknow if that makes sense?

Hi Hektor,

Try my SFX - UI page. You might find some things there. If you need something created custom, feel free to email me and I'll see what I can do. (My email address is at the bottom of my homepage.)

In the meantime...

Hi everyone,

Now that looping versions of most of my tracks are done, I'm back to creating brand new music and soundscapes. Got a new synth, too, so lots of new sounds are on their way. Here are some for starters:

"Sky Runner" (standard and looping)
"Cyber Teen"
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-5/

"It's Always Sunny in the 80's"