Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

Hi all and welcome to my last playthrough of Paladin of the sky.
In this video, we're going through the hell on earth to do a fighting challange and to take out the final boss of the postgame stage.
Check the playthrough out on: https://youtu.be/txHBepfnZ9g
Have fun!